Wednesday, November 19, 2008

~ A Book and A Pretty Scarf~

I just finished reading a neat book...The Hard Way, by Julie Luongo, who is a friend of Jennifer at Sweet Pea Stitching. Jennifer received an early release of The Hard Way and after Jennifer read the book she passed it on to another blogger and then this blogger passed it on, until Teresa at Sew Many Thoughts passed it on to me...now it's my turn to pass this read on. If you would like to enter the drawing to read this book, please let me know when you leave a comment. After you read the book be sure to sign it then offer it on to someone else.

In my book package, Teresa also included the sweetest card and a darling book mark, plus a PIF. Do you see the beautiful pink scarf? It is just gorgeous and Teresa hand knitted it. I feel very blessed to have received this lovely gift from her and when I wear it I will think of the very talented lady and blogging friend who made it for me...thank you so much.

I will draw the winner Friday and mail the book the first of next week...good luck.......hugs, Linda

10 comments:

Andi said...

Linda, I love to read and would like to be included for a chance to read this book and then pass it. What a wonderful thing to do.

Your hand knitted scarf is lovely. How nice of Teresa.

Teresa said...

Linda,
Thank you for your sweet words.
I want you to know I so enjoy the pictures of your home and seeing the holiday decorations. When my mom was able, she would decorate the house in the same way. Seeing your home brings back wonderful memories.

Thank you
Teresa

Sweetie said...

Linda, How lucky you are. The pink scarf is lovely. I also really enjoyed your post with your Thanksgiving hutch. Your dishes are unique.
Sweetie

Nancy said...

Linda:
That scarf is so pretty. I just bet you will be keeping nice and warm. Have a great day.
Nancy

Kathy A. said...

Dear Linda - Please include me in the drawing for the book. I have been following it's progress. and Arizona's not that far!

Lib said...

Hi Linda,
THe scarf is lovely! What a nice thing to do passing the book on.:o)
Hope you have a great day!
Blessins',Lib

Attic Clutter said...

Hi Linda
My Santa tree.... thanks, so glad you like it(:)

I just bought some of the santas- I think it was on ebay- then when I got them I went and bought the fat red chenille(pipe cleaners) and some regular green ones and made em ..the faces are a picture of an old fashioned santa face..I just used my
''Microsoft Picture it Publishing''
and printed out ''small multiples'' with that program.. cute each face out and pasted them on the santa..(:)
hugs, Patty

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

If this book has been passed and enjoyed by so many, I'd love to be included in the chance to read it. What a pretty scarf!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Linda,
Thanks for visiting me and adding me to your blog list. That's so kind. I will add you to mine. I really LIKE your turkey platter. Did you see my blue turkey platter?? Don't enter me...I am so far behind in the books I have here and don't have time to read those. I just wanted to visit.
Have a great weekend.
Deb

Rosemary said...

How very fun Linda!
Pretty scarf!
Have a great weekend!
Rosemary