Last week was the WX Peddlers Fair and I found this treasure of a lamp. In all the years of collecting moonstone I've never seen a moonstone lamp. Well, I really wanted this piece, but what if it didn't work? My honey doesn't like to do wiring......maybe our electrician friend R.H. would take care of the wiring, I'm pretty sure he will. It needed a shade, would I find one I liked, and last but not least was it within my budget. Well it was budget friendly, it worked, and I found this darling shade at Goodwill. The shade is a pretty burgundy with a sweet little blue flower design. I just love this little lamp and it has found a happy home on the "sidecar" with other moonstone pieces.
Angie, at Scrappy Moments tagged me. I'm to share seven things about my self. Here goes..
1. Love sweets....Good and Plenty candies are my favorite. Also love Sen~ Sen, a confection sucrerie.....also know as a breath perfume.
2. Please give me Apricot Pie for my birthday....no cake for me.
3. I adore animals, at one time we had 3 dogs and 5 cats....kinda of expensive , but worth it.
4. I'm a reader, with a good book you can go anywhere.
5. I love ketchup on cottage cheese.
6. I'm an only child.
7. I love fog and rain too.
Well there you go.....I'm tagging:
Andi ~ Andi's Everyday Adventure
Polly ~ Counting Your Blessing
Ginger ~ Enchanting Cottage
Dolly ~ From My Cherry Heart
Monica ~ Home Is Where Your Heart Is
Michelle ~ I'm A Little Teapot
Rosemary ~ Rosepetitemaison
Enjoy your weekend ----- only 13 day until Halloween, wonder what these little imps are cooking up......Linda