1 . ~ I am blessed to wake each morning to another beautiful day.
2. ~ I am blessed knowing I'm never alone and My Heavenly Father is always with me.
3. ~ I am happily blessed to be married to a wonderful loving and caring man.
4. ~ I am blessed with a kind, generous, loving daughter.
5. ~ I am blessed with good health and five years cancer free.
6. ~ I am blessed with a warm comfortable home.
7. ~ I have a happy deposition and this is a true blessing.
8. ~ I am blessed to accept what comes my way, to keep going and never give up.
9. ~ I am blessed with good friends who have seen me at my best and worst and stood by me.
10. ~ I am blessed with the love for animals and a desire to care for as many little loves as possible.
Well there you go. I'm tagging Priscilla at Priscilla's Cottage.
Did you remember February 1st is National Wear Red Day? Statics say heart disease is the #1 killer for women (I always thought it was breast cancer) so love yourself enough to take care of your heart. Some tips for a healthy heart...
1. Increase your activity level, take a daily walk.
2. Drop a few pounds, if need be.
3. Less salt in your diet.
Numbers 1 an 2 apply to me, so I'd better get busy. Remember to wear red today, in fact wear a little red each day this month.
Have a wonderful day and weekend...Hugs, Linda