I have been tagged by Rosemary to share 12 things about myself that are Christmas related. So here we go...........
1. ~ I love and collect old post cards. This one is a favorite of mine. To me it symbolizes Christmas.
2. ~ Starting the day after Thanksgiving I play all Christmas music. My favorite song is So This Is Christmas.
3. ~ I have a several Christmas movies that I enjoy,but the one I can watch over and over is A Christmas Story. It is a sweet movie that just warms your heart.
4. ~ I enjoy sending and receiving Christmas cards. It's a joy opening a card, reading the greeting or message from family or friends.
5. ~ I've always thought it would be great fun to work in the gift wrap department. I love to wrap packages, once in awhile I'll use a gift bag but I'd really rather rap....a package that is.
6. ~ Never done this but I think it is neat to put a wreath on the front of your car. I don't think it's hokie, do you?
7. ~ I have a Christmas charm bracelet Lisa gave me years ago that I wear everyday in December.
8. ~ On Christmas Eve we have a small buffet with lots of little finger foods. One of the must haves are ribbon sandwiches. They are delish.
9. ~ Two events that I enjoy going to every year is the Nutcracker Ballet and the play A Christmas Carol. We always go to an evening performance and on the way home we drive about looking at all the beautiful holiday lights.
10. ~ On Christmas Eve I leave a little bedside radio on all night, it's tuned to Christmas music. What a nice way to fall to sleep and then to wake to Christmas carols. We also leave our outdoor lights on all night.
11. ~ Christmas morning Carl always cooks breakfast, he makes the best scrambled eggs, which we always have, plus ham and sweet rolls. We open our stocking presents before breakfast and then we have to eat breakfast before opening the other gifts.
12. ~ Christmas is my favorite time of year, it is truly a joyous, loving time and my wish each year is that the spirit of Christmas be carried in our hearts all through the year. Wouldn't that be wonderful?
I'm tagging Michelle @ Back Through Time and Michelle @ I'm A Little Teapot, have fun doing the Christmas Hoopla Tag........Linda