Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fall



It's time for me to take a break. I'm pooped out and it's not even noon. I decided to trim my roses (not prune) and pick some for the house. What a job! I love this rose, it is named Secret and blooms like crazy. It has the sweetest fragrance and it's my all time favorite. I always try to have one on my night stand but this bouquet is in a lovely pink depression glass vase on the living room hutch. This is a very special vase for me, it was a just because gift from hubby.....he is a sweetie.

Have a sweet day and remember to smell the roses......Linda

5 comments:

Esther Sunday said...

I believe roses to be the worlds' most beautiful flower! Get rested up... Love, Esther

Anonymous said...

Your flowers are so pretty.. Enjoy the blooms.

Back Through Time said...

Those roses are beautiful! I love your pics! Thanks for visitng my blog the other day:-)
Michelle

TinaTx said...

What pretty flowers! And aren't 'just because' gifts the best?

Dona said...

Thank you for checking out my blog. It is always a pleasure to meet someone new. Your blog is very pretty. Can smell the roses now.

Dona