Saturday, September 11, 2010

~ Hugs From Holland ~

My mail today was exciting...there was a package all the way from Holland. Recently I won a surprise give~away from Heidi at All My Scattering Moments..... Heidi is so talented...not only is she a wonderful stitcher but she tats and quilts too. If you've never visited her I hope you do....you won't be disappointed and you will find yourself inspired by her beautiful work ......anyway, every so often she has a surprise give~away and I recently won. I love the scissor fob she made....do you see the cute little bells, I told her when they jingle I'll always think of her. Now the scissor fob was wonderful by itself but she also surprised me with a RAK...the precious stitch, Pineapples by LHN and all the wonderful floss to stitch this pretty. I've always loved this design and the sentiment that's associated with pineapples....I'm so looking forward to beginning this project....thank you Heidi....you are a sweet soul.


Before I go I wanted you to know Heidi has another blog to enjoy it's called The Cranberry Chronicles...this is a must visit spot too....enjoy. hugs, Linda



Note ~ RAK...means random act of kindess also just click on Heidi's name and you will go to her blogs.

8 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

That is the best mail!!! and from a far away place!
Enjoy!
Warmly,
deb :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Heidi is very talented and gracious. I, too, admire pineapple designs and this kit is a beauty. I bet you can't wait to get started. We had a rainy afternoon today just perfect for stitching or reading! Enjoy!

Love Bears All Things said...

I love to get packages in the mail...How nice to have all you need to do this stitchery...I have a new sampler to do, just have to figure out where to start.
I will check out her blogs.
Mama Bear

Lib said...

COngrats on your winning!:o)
Have agreat day!
Blessins',Lib

Heidi said...

I was glad to hear your package arrived and was thrilled you had won the surprise giveaway. I have had so much fun this summer. Not only finishing lots of my UFOs but then surprising someone with a fob. I used the opportunity to RAK you along with it just for fun too. You are a dear friend to me and I wanted you to have this chart. Thank you for your kind words about me.

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi

Sassy J said...

I always love getting suprises like that....congrats on winning...Love ya, Jenn

Attic Clutter said...

Hi Linda(:)
Macaroons..yummos yes yes..
350 about 12-15 I think..you just have to check them and poke em with your finger thats what I do(:)
14.5 0z bag a coconut
1 can eagle brand and some vanilla..
Happy go got such fun stuff in the mail too ~!! hugs,Patty

ohiofarmgirl said...

Looking so great...love that Blackbird design...I have mine stitched but not framed yet...have to get to that. Dianntha