Thursday, April 23, 2009

~ A Pretty Stitch ~

Good morning everyone. Thank you for all the sweet comments and well wishes for our anniversary....we did have a happy day.


How pretty is this framed piece? This is Carolyn's (my SIL) stitchie, it's the second piece our stitching group did.
She just got it back from the framers and sent me this picture. Oh, such nice work and I think the green frame she used is perfect. I love it. I'm off to Michale's today...
to get both these pieces framed. I'd love to find a green frame for my Love piece and I'm not sure about Home Sweet Home, for some reason I want something very simple. Well, I best get busy, I have a few things to do here and I'd like to get an early start. See you soon...Hugs, Linda

10 comments:

Lib said...

Hi Linda,
Love the Pretty stitch!
Glad to hear ya'll had a Happy Day!
Have a great day!
Blessins',Lib

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Very nice!
I'm happy to hear your anniversary was a happy day. Hope today is a great one too!
Enjoy!

Brenda Eason said...

Love it and it looks wonderful with the tea cup.

Michelle said...

Hi Linda,

Carolyn's stitch is just beautiful and what a perfect frame! I'm looking forward to seeing what you pick out too :)

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the frames you find. Have lots of fun!

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Hi Linda,

Dont you worry at all I have no intention of hitch hiking! I'm nervous enough in cabs at times!!

Victoria xx

Love Bears All Things said...

I love the sampler best. Can't wait to see them framed. I finished mine and will post it tomorrow.
Mama Bear

Nancy said...

You stitching is just beautiful. Can't wait to see the frames you choose. I am very sorry I somehow missed your anniversary blog entry. I hope it was great. I love the picture of you at the reception.
Nancy

joyh82 said...

What a pretty little stitched piture she made you and I love the frame and tea cup.

Swampgirl said...

Yep- the green frame is perfect! I think your "Home Sweet Home" sampler looks so vintage...and you know that is my thing! I got out a sampler that I started 15 years ago- I never finished and don't know if my eyesight can handle the tiny stitches now. We'll see!