Hi everyone! Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your blog friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do. Just copy this entire post and paste into a new post on your blog. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag 5 people to post this on their blog. How simple can it get! Hope you'll join the fun.......1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper......in fact I've always wanted to work in the gift wrap department during the holidays.
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial.
3. When do you put up the tree? During the first week in December.
4. When do you take the tree down? January 2nd.....but one year I left it up the entire month of January.
5. Do you like eggnog?No, I don't like eggnog...I LOVE it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My first Bible...from my granma.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Maybe my honey....he already has lots of toys.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Our daughter....she gives lots of hints and loves everything.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I love to mail my cards.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't think there is such a thing.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story.
13. Better to give or receive? I love to give.
14. Favorite Christmas Food? Mexican Wedding Cakes (cookies) and Christmas dinner.
15. Favorite Christmas tradition? Going to The Nutcracker Ballet.
16. Colored lights on the tree or all clear? Clear, plus I have a clear strand that is musical.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Happy Christmas~(War Is Over).....this is the second song on my Christmas playlist.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes, and don't forget Rudolph.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Actually neither...we have a sweet little bear atop our tree.
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? We open one on Christmas Eve and the rest in the morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Last minute shopping. 23. Favorite Ornament theme or color? I love an old fashion Christmas tree....we have ornaments we've collect over the past 47 years. When I unwrap them I am overwhelmed with wonderful memories of years gone by.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Leg of lamb, mashed potatoes and zucchini casserole.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Good health and happier times for all.